Thursday, March 6, 2014

Which camera of the following would you suggest?

For the longest time I have always envisioned myself as a photographer, however, I never didn't ever get around to it. I've been looking online to buy my first gently used SLR digital camera (I've only ever used basic digital cameras that don't have an exchangeable lens, and film camera) and I've stumbled across the following…

1. Nikon D3100- includes 18-55mm lens

2. Canon T2i- includes 18-55mm lens and UV filter

3. Nikon D5100- includes 18-55mm lens

I am hoping to use this camera for day to day photography (basic portraits, horse portraits, etc) as well as music covers (video) and tutorials (video)

Please provide pros/cons or why you suggest the particular camera. Thanks in advance!

Читать далее: Which camera of the following would you suggest?