Thursday, March 6, 2014

What is the most preferble lens for landscape photography?

I'm thinking of getting a Nikon D5300. I am also intending to do some landscape photography as that is one of my photographic passion. Unfortunately, I probably won't be able to afford a full-frame sensor DSLR though it would be better for landscape photography. So I can only stick with crop sensor DSLRs and it should still be suitable for landscape photography.

The most important tool for photography, the lens. Which Nikon wide angle lens would you recommend? I'd say 800 dollars or under for the lens only is my budget. I'd try to keep the cost down for the lens but they say you shouldn't try to bargain on a lens as they largely impact on the quality of the photograph.

I'm planning to go out of the city lights to photography the milky way in the Australian outback.

Читать далее: What is the most preferble lens for landscape photography?