Friday, June 20, 2014

Are cameras on eBay fake, Nikon D3200?

I'm worried for a few reasons, I think I'm over worrying like I always do.

1) If the Nikon D3200 has manufacturer warranty in the US, it has to be real right? Fakes cannot have warranty. Or can people put fake parts inside and have the code on it?

2) He has 98.8% positive feedback and I've checked and people have written positive things about the camera.

3) How does he get these cameras? Is how he gets it risky? Or is there a LEGAL way for him to sell these cameras?

4) He does not accept returns, but most, I think all don't accept returns and I'm covered by Ebay Money Back Guarantee.

I usually worry over things like this a lot so if you can help me out that would be great.

Read more: Are cameras on eBay fake, Nikon D3200?