Tuesday, June 17, 2014

How to convert large.NEF pictures to.JPEG on a Macbook Air?

Dear readers and potential helpers:)

Recently my art-student friend had made some pictures of me for a school project. She made these pictures with a Nikon of her uncle, since her own Nikon broke a few days before.
The pictures she made are truly gorgeous, and I would like to have them for myself in a.jpeg format. However, the Nikon made all pictures with a.NEF format.
I have tried to just change the extension from.nef to.jpeg, but then the pictures become Really small and they lose all their quality!

Since there are about 350 pictures, I was wondering if someone has a good solution for converting a large amount of pictures from NEF to JPEG without losing the quality.

I have a Macbook Air by the way.

Thank you!

Read more: How to convert large.NEF pictures to.JPEG on a Macbook Air?