Wednesday, June 25, 2014

What are some great camcorders to pair with a Nikon D3200?

My main skill is videography and I have a Nikon D3200 which has worked well for me as far as taking pictures and nicer quality video. I working toward doing media professionally, and I'm leaning toward getting a better camcorder to use with my SLR.

What I'm looking and hoping for is a camcorder that takes really fine video and pictures, such that when I start a shoot with my Nikon and finish with the camcorder and later video edit and put the two sources together, the camcorder footage is great enough to be almost indistinguishable from the footage shot by the SLR.

I have an older SONY camcorder that I use right now, but I'm hoping for a better camcorder quality wise and wifi would be great also.

Any suggestions on a great camcorder to pair with the Nikon 3200?

Read more: What are some great camcorders to pair with a Nikon D3200?