Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Invest in a new DSLR or Buy a used older model?

I want to start taking pictures for people but I don't own a good DSLR

I'm looking at the Canon Rebel t3i which is 499.79 with tax and all on Amazon (which I found in like new condition)

Or I've looked at a Nikon D80 which is much older but could still get the job done for about 350

Currently I have enough money to buy the D80 and i'm so anxious to start taking pictures. I'm not sure if I should buy the Nikon D80 or just save a little more to get the canon rebel.

Also: I'm am a Videographer and want to do small projects with the canon rebel t3i, which I would not be able to do with the Nikon d80. But once I get a camera I can start advertising myself to others and make money from taking pictures and save to buy canon rebel t3i

Read more: Invest in a new DSLR or Buy a used older model?