Monday, June 23, 2014

Which camera and which lens?! Help?!

Hey there!
My interest in photography is at its peak and i want to develop it! Its my passion.
Buying which camera, has been the trivia given the number of options available in the market today!
Ive been researching and have narrowed down to a few cameras (body only) :
a.Canon EOS 70D
b.Canon EOS 60D
c.Canon EOS 7D
d.Canon EOS 5D (Mark 2)
I've learnt that the 70D happens to be the best of my options, given the quality,ISO, MPs and the cost.
But i'm not very sure if im making the right choice, choosing this camera. So is it worth the buying and the cost for an amateur photographer like me?

Also, I'd like some help with the lenses:
18-135 IS LENS or 28-105 L SERIES LENS or 24-105 L SERIES LENS?
Also… Do they fit with my options of cameras?

I'm really in a dilemma, unable able to decide which camera and lens to buy! So help, maybe?

PS. I'm a CANON supporter in and out. So Nikon lovers, don't start off with the 'hate' debate here or whatever and try to help instead please!

Read more: Which camera and which lens?! Help?!