Thursday, July 10, 2014

Nikon D3200 settings problems?

I just got my first DSLR, it's a Nikon D3200 and I am extremely happy with it, but I am having issues with ISO, aperture and focus settings. Before, I could change the ISO all the time by holding in the "Fn" button the side and scroll on the wheel to the right, but now that doesn't work. Aperture I haven't figured out how to use, it says that I should click the +- button on the top right and scroll the wheel, but nothing happens. The third problem I have is my focus settings, yesterday I could just switch between auto and manual by clicking the info button, but the option for focus is greyed out.

What am I doing wrong here?

P.S. Keep in mind that this is my first DSLR like I said so I'm more or less clueless when it comes to these types of technical aspects of photography.

Read more: Nikon D3200 settings problems?