Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Tips for traveling UK?

This question is aimed at those who have traveled through Europe or possible live somewhere in the UK. I am attending a 15 day school tour throughout August via 4Seasons. I am from Africa and have never traveled out of Africa, as a result I don't really know what is required to pack etc. Please ray answer the following questions:

1. What kind of travel bag should I pack with clothing etc? Am I going to walk long distances where a wheelie bag will be more convenient?

2. Back pack? I can't decide what kind of backpack to take. I will be traveling with a Nikon camera with 2 external lenses as well as an iPad. I also was wondering if a moon bag is needed for money, valuables etc.

3. Shoes? I don't want to take more than 2 pairs from a space perspective. I am packing comfortable walking shoes but should I take boots?

4. What kind of plugs do I need to take?

5. Will there be wifi in most places? Is it possible for me to buy a sim for my ipad and buy data there?

Read more: Tips for traveling UK?