Monday, August 11, 2014

Upgrade Nikon D3200? Or buy better LENS to perform as FullFrame?

I bought my Nikon D3200( 18-105 DX) around November 2012. I am not a professional photographer, but would love to develop my pictures taken as that of a full frame output. When i bought my camera i didn't know the term sensor crop/ full frame. With time the use of Nikon D3200 in my hands has improved, and i feel the need to go for better lens for crispier and lenght of depth pictures. While hunting and researching for an additional lens for my D3200, i came across the full frame factor. Now, i am in a fix, whether to upgrade My D3200 to full frame body or to go for additional lenses. I like taking pictures while travelling, and also landscapes, monuments, buildings, peoples, market etc. I am not into portrait and studio photography. Can you recommend me on this issue as budget is another factor for all the above mentioned reasons. I Cannot afford a Brand new full frame camera. Please ADVICE.

Read more: Upgrade Nikon D3200? Or buy better LENS to perform as FullFrame?