Friday, September 26, 2014

Should I upgrade my Nikon to a newer model?

I am on my second year of doing portrait photography and I am in need of either updated gear or additions to what I currently have. My camera body is a Nikon D100. I have a 18-55mm, 55-200mm, and a 50mm f1.8 in my bag as well as a sb-50dx speedlight. As you know my camera body is an older model with only 6mp. I don't really have any problems with it, but I have noticed in RAW, after taking 2 quick snaps there is a shutter lag on the 3rd (I hope that makes sense.) I am debating on investing in the nikon d800 or adding to my gear. I feel I am not getting the sharpness I would like to achieve. In your experienced opinion, would the switch be worth the money? Would I see enough improvement in my photography? Do you have another suggestion on a different upgrade that isnt so costly, but gives better resu

Read more: Should I upgrade my Nikon to a newer model?