Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Best type of camera for photojournalism?

Next year I'm headed off to college (yay!) and I will be majoring in Journalism. In the first semester we will require a Digital SLR camera and I was wondering which one would be best for photojournalism.
I've taken photography class at school before where I worked with Canons, Nikons and Pentax, and out of those I preferred Nikon. Although I'm open to all suggestions I prefer Nikons. Anyway if any of you's have ideas it would be awesome to hear from you, thanks!
P.s I am a senior in high school with a crappy part-time job, so if the camera could be like no more than 750$ that would be fab! Thanks again!
Added (1). Oh, I forgot to add, it needs to have video capability!

Read more: Best type of camera for photojournalism?