Saturday, October 25, 2014

Checked out schools camera. Dust issues should I say anything to the teacher or no?

So I checked out the schools Nikon D90 this weekend for a steelers game however I noticed when you look through the eye port I was having some dust showing up but it wouldn't show up in the pictures and in my stressed out state I used a Q tip on the censor to see if I could clear any dust which worked but there is still dust coming and going. So my question is when I turn in the camera on Monday should I say something to the teacher or just be quiet about it. I don't want to be held liable for "damages" i was going to because if your being open about it your not hiding anything but my friend said that they will say they checked it over before I got it and will try putting it on me.

Read more: Checked out schools camera. Dust issues should I say anything to the teacher or no?