Wednesday, November 19, 2014

How strict is B&H Photo on returns?

About 2 weeks ago, I purchased a Nikon D3300 DSLR camera from B&H Photo in NYC. The camera showed up on time and seems to be worth the money. My only concern is the fact that I am already an experienced photographer and may want to upgrade.

I had it shipped to my house, and the store has a 30 day return policy. There is not a speck of dust or a mark on the camera or lens and it is essentially still brand new.

My only concern is the fact that the screen protector that came on the screen just for minimal protection while shipping was taken off and recycled by mistake. Everything else is still there including the warranty cards, manuals, and cords. They are still wrapped up and in bags.

Do you think that they will reject the return because I have taken the screen guard off for shipping and did not put it back on?

Any opinion helps.

Thanks!

Read more: How strict is B&H Photo on returns?