Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Which Canon DSLR camera fits me best?


Hello, my 18th birthday is coming up and I really want a Canon DSLR camera. But Im too confused. At my high school, in grades 10 and 11 we had a mandatory photography class so I actually know a bit about it but there are too many cameras to choose from. I want to take pictures of nature, places and occasionally normal friend pictures. Im going to England after my 18th birthday and That s where Im planning to take a lot of nature pictures. I usually take pictures with my friends using my iphone but If let s say Im spending a vacation abroad, Id take pictures using the Camera. But it s mainly nature and video/vlogging focused. Also, I dont want to break the bank since this would be my first camera and Im not a pro. So Id like it to be under 1000$. And a camera with good focus. Ive used a Nikon camera before since my cousin owns one (dont remember the model) and I liked it but not as much as the canon. Ive used a canon EOS 600D (i think it s the rebel t3 in America?) For my photography class, Our class was based on it. I loved it and that was my top choice for picking a camera but I d like to know if there are other Canon s that suit my purpose better. Thank you!

Read more: Which Canon DSLR camera fits me best?