Sunday, January 3, 2016

SD card error message on Nikon D3300 and not recognized by any computer?


I recently got a Nikon D3300 along with a 64GB PNY SD card to go with for Christmas. However, just the other day, I turned on my camera and it gave me the error message: "Memory card cannot be used. Card may be damaged. Insert another card."
I had recently gone over to a friend's with the camera but I used it a few times there and it was fine. To me it seems like this happened out of the blue.
This card isn't even a month old and neither is the camera.
I'm worried I messed something up when I copied files to the desktop of my Wacom.
The computers I tried accessing the card with are a Toshiba Satellite C55 Series and a Wacom Cintiq Companion.

Read more: SD card error message on Nikon D3300 and not recognized by any computer?