Saturday, April 1, 2017

What camera best suits my requirements?

I'm looking for a quality camera to invest in and I can't seem to find what I'm looking for, but maybe those of you who are more experienced can help me out.
Things I'm Looking For In A Camera:
-The screen must come out and twist so you can see what your filming from the lens side of the camera
-Digital SLR
-Preferably Canon or Nikon, but not necessary
-Automatic focusing (with manual is great too, but not just manual)
-Great for taking up close pictures of things like bugs and flowers, but also for pictures of landscapes and night skies
-VIDEO FILMING so I can film our teams games in good quality
-Under $700
-Durable, I want it to last me at least the next 4-5 years.

Thanks to everyone who helps me out!

Read more: What camera best suits my requirements?