Friday, October 12, 2012

Camera for taking notes at school?

I am in college and I have pretty bad eye sight so I cant read half the board even when sitting in the front. I was thinking about buying a small video camera or digital camera or maybe even a new phone to zoom in and take video and pictures.

I would like to be able to record a lecture without anybody really noticing. I also want to be able to zoom in and still have a clear picture. Also a device that records video and also lets you take a picture while recording would be really nice.

Right now I am using an ipod touch.It cannot zoom without blurring and most of the pictures it takes are blurred without zooming. (I usually take pictures of a projector screen or whiteboard)

Iv been wanting to invest in a dslr nikon d5100, but I do not think that would be practical due to its size. What do you guys think, also what other devices could I use?
Added (1). I do wear glasses they are still not good enough.
>>> Camera for taking notes at school?