Friday, October 12, 2012

Looking for an amateur level flash for Nikon D3000?

Wondering if any of you photographers could help me…

I'm looking for a flash for my Nikon D3000 dslr camera. I was really looking into the Nikon Speedlight 600; however, I believe Nikon has archived the item (it's available on ebay and sites of that sort but it's about double the price it was original being sold for). Based on your experiences with flashes, what's the next best flash I can get? I'm looking for a TTL flash (I heard that's the best one to start off with) that's not ridiculously expensive (I'm really looking to spend about 300, 350 $ max). I'm not a professional-grade photographer, so I"m really just looking for a nice flash to begin with. Any suggestions would be great!
>>> Looking for an amateur level flash for Nikon D3000?