Friday, October 12, 2012

Does my Opteka 6.5mm Fisheye Lens meant for Nikon work for Canon Cameras?

Well i accidentally bought an Opteka 6.5mm fisheye lens for Nikon not knowing that there was a different lens for the two. (I pulled a *** cause i'm out 279 dollars) but i just wanted to know if i would have a problem with putting on the lens to my Canon /:
Added (1). Actually i bought it off of amazon, after it told me that i couldnt purchase it because i had it on my wishlist --- it was a stupid reason to not sell me it, but i went back in a rush to fix my purchase and i chose the wrong one by accident, & i didn't get a return form in the box that it came in, I live like and hour and a half from where they sell them, i could just take the train or something, but if i can save the trip than i will
>>> Does my Opteka 6.5mm Fisheye Lens meant for Nikon work for Canon Cameras?