Monday, October 1, 2012

How to format my memory card?

I bought a memory card from future shop when I bought my DSLR camera which is a Nikon D3100.At first, it was fine when I used it but randomly I tried to use it one day and my camera said "Memory card is un-formatted. Please format." I've tried just putting my memory card straight into my computer and I've also tried putting my camera through the computer using a cord and both ways don't work and I'm not able to fix it. I've googled and I've seen something about a Memory Card Reader that should format it but I wasn't sure if it would work or not because I bought my memory card already formatted. Please help me out! I need a way to get the pictures that were on my memory card back. I don't care if I have to break the memory card, I just need the pictures that were on there.
>>> How to format my memory card?