Thursday, October 11, 2012

Nikon D90 self timer with intervals?

I have a Nikon D90 but I can't figure out the self timer function! Well I can use the self timer but I'm not very happy with the results. When I use the self timer it lets me set the camera delay time and then the number of shots.So when I snap a picture it goes

Timer delay --> shot-shot-shot in rapid burst mode, I don't want this at all!

I want to have intervals between my shots like this

Timer delay---> shot->interval->shot-> interval->shot

My point and shoot Samsung TL205 has both burst shooting and timed interval shooting so what the deal with the D90? </3
Added (1). Why thank you for the fast answer =D
I just have a small project I would like to do with interval timing and wanted to use my D90 over my samsung but even if the D90 doesn't have interval timing I'm pretty happy with it, it will just have to sit this one out.
Added (2). EDIT:
I think i figured out how to solve my problem and still use my D90

http://www.amazon.com/Photive-Wireless-Shutter-Release-Replaces/dp/B005UG3KS8/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1345059562&sr=8-4&keywords=Shutter+Release+nikon

Its not self timed but at least I can trigger the shutter from a distance which was the reason I was looking into self timed intervals.

Thanks for all the good answers!~
>>> Nikon D90 self timer with intervals?