Friday, October 5, 2012

ONLY image quality, 'Canon sx40' vs Nikon 5200?

I am only asking as far as 'image quality', i also will NOT be buying any lenses if i buy a dslr…

I understand 'Nikon 5200' is far better overall, but its probably not for me since i wont be buying any lenses and just will stick with the original one it came with.

My question is as far as ''auto mode'' are they both identical in quality image? are they very hard to tell a difference when taking a regular picture?
Added (1). 'regular' as in normal, i guess…

ANYWAY guys, thank you so much, i have been frustrated for almost 72 hours researching on the computer for a right camera, you know what? screw everything, im getting a d5100 and i will FORCE myself to learn about dslr…

now my new question is, is this seller legit? should i trust them, they do warranties and repairing items… heres the d5100 for 440$, should i get it??? heres link… also it comes with lens
should I?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nikon-D5100-16-2-M-P-Rockin-Digital-SLR-Bundled-Accessories-4703-/271074959132?pt=Digital_Cameras&hash=item3f1d539f1c
>>> ONLY image quality, 'Canon sx40' vs Nikon 5200?