Friday, October 5, 2012

Should I change to nikon or stay with canon?

Now i have a canon 7D
I am planning to sold it and buy a new camera ( because it is broken )

I know that the canon 7D is an awesome camera, I even have a thought to buy the canon 7d body only

but then I started searching for info about the nikon DSLR… and I have my eye on the nikon D7000
it is really awesome

but then, I found out that the nikon lenses are really REALLY expensive
and I don't have that much of money ( I can get the money but it will take months to get it )

the most important problem is, I really REALLY want the canon 17-40mm f/4 L USM lens
i cannot stress this info enough

and I don't really know that much about nikon lens, i am like a blind guy… you know?

so what should I do? stay with canon or change into nikon?
if your opinion is for me to change into nikon, please tell me a lens that is similar in every way with the canon 17-40mm f/4 L USM lens

thank you for your answer
>>> Should I change to nikon or stay with canon?