Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Teenage Photographer?

Hey guys! So I was just wondering what you thought of my photography. I started taking interest in it about a year and a half ago and I pretty much fell inlove with it. I really don't want to be one of those "annoying teenger with a Nikon and think they're automatically a photographer." I really do love it and I'm thinking about doing it in college. I know I'm not the best photographer but I really need some feedback on my photos on what I need to improve, I'd really appreicate it! Thanks so much! :)

Heres my link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/71289690@N04/?saved=1
Added (1). By the way, the photos with the girl of the back of her showing was for an American Eagle Vintage Jean contest so that's why I only showed the back of her jeans!
Added (2). Unfortunately, I don't own Photoshop or any editing system. :(
>>> Teenage Photographer?