Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Looking to buy a DSLR camera for the first time - any recommendations please?

I'm beginning in digital photography, and I'm really enjoying it so far. I've started saving money to buy a DSLR but I have no idea which one I should buy. I've been borrowing my dad's Canon 350D (his friend gave it to him a while back so it's about 5 years old) and we're both still learning it.

I asked my teacher (who's a pro photographer) for a recommendation and she's a Nikon girl, haha.but she said to just read up specs on them.

I'm still learning so I don't know all the terms yet, but I'd like a DSLR camera (any brand but I did learn on a Canon) that I can learn on. Any recommendations for me please?

Thanks!
>>> Looking to buy a DSLR camera for the first time - any recommendations please?