Friday, November 2, 2012

How many megapixels should a decent dslr camera have?

I'm choosing the camera I want for Christmas, I'm an art student and do a lot of photography within it, so I'm asking for a dslr camera for Christmas.My friend has the Nikon D3100, I really like that camera, but she won't let me get the same one as her! She wants to be "original" so I need to find one, that's of good quality for under £350. I was looking at the canon EOS 1100D, this is only 12.2 megapixels and the Nikon one is 14 megapixels, how much better quality will the Nikon one be compared to the canon? If anyone could recommend a good quality camera, either Nikon, Sony or Canon under £350 and of professions standard I would be really grateful, thankyou :)
>>> How many megapixels should a decent dslr camera have?