Saturday, November 24, 2012

I am using my Nikon F70 (35ml film camera) and I want to take a continuous fast shot.?

I am using my Nikon F70 (35ml film camera) and I want to take a continuous fast shot… I have been playing around with it and researching and have found that if i make the shutter speed faster it will obviously shoot faster! but as the shutter will be open for a shorter time there will be less light for the camera so i am wondering if i need to lower the aperture and make the aperture "whole" bigger so more light goes in? I just need some guidance on the whole issue… i have it current set on a shot speed of 100/1 so 100th of a second and it shoots fast! im just wondering what the aperture should be at and whether it would get good photos? any advice on the matter would help lots! thansk
>>> I am using my Nikon F70 (35ml film camera) and I want to take a continuous fast shot.?