Saturday, November 24, 2012

I feel really bad & guilty?

Sorry. I wasn't sure what section to put it in.

I accidently broke my $300 Nikon camera.My parents bought me the camera for my birthday during the Summer.
I was swinging the camera around & walking downtown to take pictures for my photography class, & I didn't realize that I was walking past a garbage can, when I hit it w/ the camera screen. The damage on the screen is the size of a dime, but now the screen doesn't function properly. Half of the screen is white & black & doesn't show the image, while the rest of the screen works just fine.

We got the camera from Costco & it's been 3 days past the 90 day warranty. Soo I can't return it to Costco & I'm pretty sure Nikon won't replace it since I damaged it on personal use. Now I feel bad, clumsy, & stupid. I don't think I want to ask anything for Christmas since it was my fault. I think instead I'll just give my parents the rest of my money instead to pay them back. Nikon would FIX the camera w/ me paying if it's fixable, right? My cameras never broke before, so I'm not sure on how it works.
>>> I feel really bad & guilty?