Tuesday, November 6, 2012

What camera do I need for high-quality photos for my blog?

Hi there. I'm looking for a new digital camera. I'm a blogger ( keatonthefoodie.blogspot.com). I blog about recipes, homemade body products, cleaning products, crafts, etc, and of course take pictures of my creations. The only problem is I can't seem to take the bright, vibrant, clear pictures like other bloggers. If you go to pinterest.com or etsy.com, you'll see what I mean. The pictures are beautiful, crisp and look so professional. I have a Pentax X70 and a Nikon D70, have played around with lighting and such and just can't get the pictures I need to take my blog to the next level. I'm looking for a new camera anyways, so I would love some suggestions for a camera that can take the high-quality pictures like other bloggers have. Any ideas? If you're a blogger, what sort of camera do you use? (I'd love to see your blog and pictures too!)
Added (1). The D70 does take good pictures, but I'm not totally comfortable with it.It's too bulky for me, and It's actually my moms, which I'm borrowing, so I haven't had (or have) much time to get too familiar with it. Plus, it rarely works properly, with all kinds of error messages, so I'm planning on getting a new one asap.
>>> What camera do I need for high-quality photos for my blog?