Sunday, December 23, 2012

How to convince parents to let me get a second camera?

This might, and probably will sound really spoiled, but a few months ago i bought a nikon d5100 with my own babysitting money/allowance, and i want to also buy a gopro hero3, with my own money, of course. They both do completely different things for ex. The dslr weight 700g whioe the gopro weighs 70. The dslr is professional for photography, while the gopro can be used casually, underwater, and strapped all over you for cool videos. Plus, to take pics with my friends, i dont want to carry around a heavy dslr all the time, and my phone doesnt have a camera in it. I tried telling my mom and she called me stupid for wanting a second camera as if im starting a collection, and i said they have completely different uses, and plus you've never bought me a new phone (i always get handmedowns, and by my age my brother had 3 phones, first hand) so could i just get this thing i want! And she said spend it kn soemthing much more useful, dont waste it… Flr those of u who will agree with my mom, ill gladly take ur thoughts, just as long as you also answer my actual question, please.
Thanks in advance.
>>> How to convince parents to let me get a second camera?