Sunday, December 2, 2012

I want a camera but I don't know which one to get?

For taking pictures w/ friends, outfits, of food, & just stuff.like the ones on tumblr. I like to blog them and I don't know what is best, I've been eyeing on samsung nx1000 camera, and nikon d90 ( I don't know which lens to get ). I have no idea what camera is best for me. I have had digital cameras, & I've used a dslr I've borrowed from a friend, the photos are better than digital cameras.that's why I want to get a camera other than digital.please SUGGEST me cameras.
Added (1). I also like SONY NEX-5 (16mm + 18-55mm) 16.1 mp, CANON REBEL T2i or T3i, the samsung nx1000 has 20-50mm and 20.3 megapixels, and because @clam chowder told me dslr and is very expensive then I won't get a d90 anymore.but I still consider rebel, but I won't be buying other lenses for it.
>>> I want a camera but I don't know which one to get?