Monday, December 31, 2012

What softwares can I use to edit my video? [Cutting]?

I have just started a Youtube channel, and I am using my Nikon to record videos! I made a Christmas Haul video yesterday, and I have been trying to edit out some bloopers! I can't use Windows movie maker because you can only cut the beginning & end and I need to edit the parts during the middle of the video +. I cannot buy any softwares, but I am willing to download any softwares that are likely to be safe on my PC. I am looking for editors that could be like Macbarbie07's, ConnorFranta's, ect. I have tried ASV+ and Freemake, but neither of them seem to work out for me. I am not bad with laptops. I am only a Teenager [14] so it doesn't have to be too easy to use.As long as I can eventually get a hang of it, you think. If you have tried the software you are recomending to me, please note that and your expierence with it. I only need a software that can cut because I have the other softwares for effects, ect. But if the software you are suggesting to me had extra editing tools on it, that would be fine. The software that I find to work the best, and I use will get points as the top suggestion! Thanks for your help! <3 :)
>>> What softwares can I use to edit my video? [Cutting]?