Monday, December 31, 2012

Nikon D70 Folder contains no images, but the card is full?

I desperately need help. I've been taking pictures for the past two weeks and have no problem with the card until now. This morning I was taking pictures of my little baby sister, had no problem looking at them at that point. Then I went to show my mom and got that error of "folder contains no images" not even 10 minutes later. I then tried to connect the camera (via usb) to my laptop to see if I could get them off there, I've had no problems doing this until this morning, and then I got the error of that the disk was not readable by my Mac. Can someone help me with this, I don't know what went wrong? I'm just so upset over this because it has some very important photos on it.

Thank you if you can help me with this!
Added (1). The usb is the only way for me to put the pictures on my computer. I forgot to add that, sorry!
>>> Nikon D70 Folder contains no images, but the card is full?