Sunday, January 27, 2013

Digital SLR camera advice needed!

Ok so I am wanting to buy my first digital SLR camera and I am having a hard time deciding which one to pick. I have narrowed my options down to these four cameras:

Nikon D5100 - $717.30
Canon 600D - $806.40
Canon 650D - $1076.40
Canon 60D - $1166.40

I am not too concerned about the price. They all come with a twin lens kit.

If any one owns any of the cameras or knows a lot about these cameras and can give me some feedback on how good they are that would be extremely helpful!

I want to know which camera would take the best quality photos and which one does the best job recording videos. I have read a lot of reviews saying that the lens on a lot of SLRs make noises when filming, do any of these cameras not do that? But at the end of the day the photos are more important than the video quality to me.

Thank you!
>>> Digital SLR camera advice needed!