Wednesday, January 2, 2013

My Nikon 5100 won't turn on at all?

I have had this camera for a year now and it always worked fine. I used it for the holidays and all. I charge it completely last week and when I turned it on today it was dying.So, I plugged in the charger and it wouldn't charge at all. Only the green light would flash indicating that the memory card is in. The camera would say shutter disabled due to low baterry etc. Then it died completely it would not turn on at all and the green light doesn't even show no more. I switched chargers to see if that would work and no dice. I left it plugged in the whole night and still nothing. Has anyone here had similiar problems? even with a different camera. I'm going to take it to a store and check if they can deal with it, but I was wondering if anyone knows or thinks what could be wrong with it.anyways thanks
>>> My Nikon 5100 won't turn on at all?