Saturday, January 12, 2013

Please, provide constructive criticism on some of my photography?

Http://semper-iuvenis.deviantart.com/gallery/

** Do -not- post any negative or pointless comments. You'd be ignored since you wouldn't be worth my time. **

To look at the pictures just click any of the folders to the right of the gallery.

In almost five years I have improved with my photography and the use of my cameras. The first camera I used was a Kodak point-and-shoot camera, and then I had an Olympus e-420. Most of the pictures you'd find in the gallery was taken with that camera. Recently I bought a Nikon D3100 and there are some pictures from that camera presented there, such as "Angels", "Witnesses of Time", and "Eyes of Wisdom".

While I try to understand lighting and composition more every day, I enjoy my photography and the occasional results that gets me smiling when I take a picture. I'd like to be able to start taking hundreds of pictures of models one day, maybe even celebrities. I know at this stage I still have a long way to go.

Ending this on a note; what is your most favorite picture of my work? Please tell me why if you don't mind.

If you'd like to see more of my work, you can check out the Facebook page; http://www.facebook.com/sidneyhoggardphotography
>>> Please, provide constructive criticism on some of my photography?