Saturday, January 12, 2013

Which camera to get as a beginner?

Okay so my dad really wants me to get the Nikon D5100 cause he loves photography & for my birthday I got 500 dollars cause I turned 15. But my mom says I should start off with something small like the canon sx500 and I honestly really like the sx500, but I don't know if I should get the Nikon D5100 cause it's nicer but at the same time, it's cost more & I'm a beginner so I don't know if I should start with that. People have been telling me to get the Nikon cause its the only time I could actually afford it, and it's really nice & big.but I like the small canon cause its small, I could upload pictures to the Internet easy, apparently it had "fish eye", and it's with a chargeable battery. I just really don't know what to get :(
>>> Which camera to get as a beginner?