Friday, February 1, 2013

Best lens for shooting video with nikon d5100?

I am interested in buying the nikon d5100 for filming videos, I will also take pictures but they aren't priority. I am thinking of buying the body only so I can get a lens more suitable for filming. I don't want something extremely wide-angled, but also not something extremely zoomed. I dont need anything that can get an entire skyscraper from a short distance. I will be sitting in a chair about 3-6 feet from the camera and want my to be able to see both above the tip of my head and below my collar bones. I hope I specified enough.My price range is quite low, the cheapest lens that fits most of these guidelines will be the one I want. Thank you for any help, I'm quite a newbie.
>>> Best lens for shooting video with nikon d5100?