Friday, February 1, 2013

Nikon FG-20 FILM Camera, getting started in photography help?

Alright so I would like to get started in photography, yet my only tool currently is this very old Nikon FG-20 film camera. I would like to a newer DSLR or SLR camera to start and not use film because of its cost and craftsmanship required.

What are my options? I don't know too much about this camera, heres a picture.

http://gyazo.com/a6452acbba66a20186c0b8b547a05a68

Could I sell it for a decent amount in order to purchase a newer camera or is it worth holding onto for future use?

Don't know much about this camera except that its film.

Any help appreciated.
Added (1). Damn =[.Is there any decent starting camera I could purchase as a college student with a part-time job?
Added (2). Affordable*
Added (3). Affordable*
>>> Nikon FG-20 FILM Camera, getting started in photography help?