Friday, February 1, 2013

Sony alpha a65 HSS options?

I am trying to find a flash that is capable of high speed sync to work with my alpha dslt..the problem is I want it off camera so the fact that it mounts to sonys proprietary mount is not important to me because I dont want it on the camera..which leads to my question what flash can I use and have it wireless? I have some radio triggers that the tranceiver mounts to the sony and the receiver has a regular hot shoe so can I use a nikon or any third party flash with a hot shoe and hss? Or does some special information need to be sent from camera to flash that would make my sony and third party flash not work together? For example a perfect option would be a flash that shoots hss when triggered regardless of what triggers it wether its the camera or a wireless trigger… also does the wireless trigger sync speed have to do with this? I wouldnt think so…
>>> Sony alpha a65 HSS options?