Friday, February 8, 2013

Mac Mini For Photo Editing Or Another Alternative?

Hi All!
I was looking into a new computer for photo editing. I myself have a Nikon D5100, and may soon upgrade to a D7000 or whatever Id like when the time comes. I shoot occasional weddings with my aunt and I am on my school yearbook and newspaper so I take a lot of photos and edit them. I plan on using Lightroom 4 for my editing. I am most likely going to get the 2.3ghz i7 model (maybe the 2.6ghz? Is it worth it?) and the 1tb fusion drive. I will upgrade the RAM to 16gb myself because it is cheaper.Is this computer good enough for doing photo editing and such? Do you have any Windows equivalents for $1000 or less? I am going to get a monitor so thats aside the cost of the computer. Thanks for your replies! Im looking for any other alternatives! Thanks! :D
>>> Mac Mini For Photo Editing Or Another Alternative?