Friday, February 8, 2013

Sneaking onto floor at One Direction concert at Nikon Jones Beach Theater in Wantagh NY?

Hi there!
Okay so three of my friends and i are going to the nikon jones beach theater in wantagh ny this summer for a one direction concert. Our seats are basically in the back of the stadium. I have been to concerts before and i have snuck into better seats. How hard would it be to sneak onto the floor at this theater? Whats the security like and where are the entrances? Should i buy a normal yellow wristband? Also, I am NOT a crazy screaming fan so i would be normal and not draw attention to myself.My friends and I would get there quite early before the show. ANY tips? (please dont say "dont do that" just give tips! :) THANKS (oh I am 17 btw)
>>> Sneaking onto floor at One Direction concert at Nikon Jones Beach Theater in Wantagh NY?