Friday, February 8, 2013

Best SLR camera? For filming?

I have a YouTube channel and I want to increase my video quality. I am looking for a good quality camera that alot of youtubers use. Maybe along the lines of what Casper lee or Marcus butler use. I would also really like a screen that can flip over so I can watch myself as I film. I'm not sure whether that is an add on or not. And I know for sure that one of those mics with the fuzzy add on would need to be an attachment and probably not something that is built in.

Basically I would like a camera with an external microphone that I might need to buy separately, I would really like a flip over screen, and I need a camera that does both still photos and film.it must be SLR and good quality and preferable Nikon or canon.

Any suggestions?
>>> Best SLR camera? For filming?