Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Nikon D5100 choppy playback on Netbook- Video of telling hubby pregnant!

I have a Nikon D5100 and the first video I shot with it was of me telling my husband that we are pregnant with our first child. I only have an Acer Netbook (for now, looking to upgrade very soon) and when I playback the video on my netbook it is extremely choppy and the words and sounds dont match up (video was shot in 1080P from camera)

I understand my little netbook may not be able to 'keep up' with the playback, but I am afraid to delete the video from my SD card and camera because I dont know if I have a saved file of the video on my netbook that is choppy if it will be choppy still on a newer computer, or if the new computer would be able to play the file normally since it would be able to 'keep up'.?

I hope this question makes sense: Basically I want to know, if the file saved to my netbook is choppy, does it mean it would play choppy when that same file is played on a new laptop? Thanks!
>>> Nikon D5100 choppy playback on Netbook- Video of telling hubby pregnant!