Monday, March 25, 2013

Best Nikon lens for under $400?

I am a car photographer looking for the best all around lens for a Nikon D3200. I need it to have both autofocus (AF-S i believe) and vibration reduction. I need it to have a really short zoom (almost none since car photographers have to be fairly close at times) but also take photos from really far away. I need it to be able to take a photo of a car and have the car in focus but the background blurred. And i need sharp focus at all zoom amounts. And as the title says, i need it to cost less than $400.
And please post the link to the lens too so i can find it.

I know this is a lot to ask but i know nothing about lenses. I know a lot about my camera but the lenses are my weak point.

Thanks in advance for the help.

См. статью: Best Nikon lens for under $400?