Monday, March 25, 2013

I am a amateur photographer and need help?

I do photography just for pure enjoyment because it is something I like to do, so I do not know everything there is to know I still have a LOT to learn! I have a Nikon D5000 I have had now for 2yrs and it is the camera I use the most. I never had any problems with getting prints when I edit my photos and now when I try to it is saying that my files are set to a 8X12 instead of 8X10 size and won't print right. I have looked at my camera and all my photo's are same sizing as the others approx.and nothing is any different. I did photos for my cousins wedding be cause she had no one at the last minute and I want to be able to make the files appropriate for her to print them if she choses.Is there any way I can do this to all of them or will I have to do it one by one? Sorry if this is confusing I am very frustrated at this moment because I don't understand and I have been reading everything I can and trying to figure it out on my own but I just can't. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

См. статью: I am a amateur photographer and need help?