Friday, March 15, 2013

Focus issue with regards to macro photography.?

I'm new to photography, and have a Sigma 70-300mm f4-5.6 DG Telephoto/Macro Lens fitted to a Nikon D5100. I know it's not the best len but it suits me fine when taking landscape or wildlife shots. Though I seem to have a focus issue when taking close up shots or macro pictures.

I can't quite focus on the whole of the image that I want to capture, parts of is come out blurry. Rather than being able to get the whole image sharp I can only manage to get part of the image sharp.

An example is of these 2 flower shots. I can only get parts of the flower in sharp focus not the whole thing.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/capture99/sets/72157633001378294/

Am I using the lens correctly? What are better lens to use for marco photography?

См. статью: Focus issue with regards to macro photography.?