Friday, March 15, 2013

Thinking about a new dSLR. Help?

Alright, so I've been messing around with digital photography for a few years now. (Probably 4?) I'm DEFINITELY not even close to "good" at photography. However, I've been messing around with my Nikon D40 and a few different lenses for a few years now and I think its time that I should buy a new body.

I'm torn, however. I LOVE Nikon (not that I know any other brand; Canon for example) so I'd probably be comfortable sticking with Nikon. (Since I have the most experience with that brand.) Anyway… I have a budget of about $1500 and then approximately another $500 to spend on a lens or two.

I have a remote, external flash, tripod, etc that I use that I've been using with my D40.

So, my ultimate question is which body should I go for? Just because I have $1500 to spend on a body/body+kit doesn't mean I need to spend it all.

I've been looking at the D90 and D7000 for months now. (Shooting in the stores and messing around with them.) And I've recently discovered the D7100.

Anyway, what would YOU do if you were in my position or do you have any suggestions for a beginner?

См. статью: Thinking about a new dSLR. Help?