Wednesday, March 6, 2013

New camera for amateur photographer?

I'm not sure what camera I should buy, I currently have a Nikon d5000 (that I am now tired of) My family has used it and has managed to damage the camera so i need to get a new one anyways.
People say that I should buy the 5d mark 2 because it has full frame and with the 24-105 lens. This is indeed a lot of money for me but I can barely afford it.Is it worth it when I'm not really a pro photographer and only a hobbyist/enthusiast who is interested in learning and get better at photography. I know the basics of camera and know how to use shutter/aperture/iso properly. Would you say it is worth it since I can afford it, or should I buy a cheaper one more focused for novice/amateur photographers? If so, what would you recommend?
Btw I am a student who is learning photography

См. статью: New camera for amateur photographer?